Jason Wu will livestream his Feb. 11 New York Fashion show on the Bergdorf website, where some items from his collection will also be for sale, as preorders, on Feb. 16. This comes at the same time that Moda Operandi is launching - a site where shoppers can pre-order other runway looks. Moda’s first sale will be Alexander Wang on Feb. 16, followed by Carolina Herrera and Prabal Gurung.
Yes, people will still have to wait a few months for the clothes to be manufactured and delivered. That’s the way trunk shows have always worked. But this is democracy in action: it used to be that only a select few store customers would be invited to a trunk show. Now they’re becoming open to anyone with an internet connection.
- popsmokeandroll likes this
- bewilderrr reblogged this from christinabinkley
- soulsings likes this
- annaginn reblogged this from christinabinkley
- cosmopolitanism reblogged this from christinabinkley and added:
- ninagarcia likes this
- cfda reblogged this from christinabinkley
- christinabinkley posted this